This Returns and Refunds Policy applies to tests and services purchased online from our website mapsciences.com. Unless the law, or this policy explicitly specifies, any refund of replacement will be at the sole discretion of MAP Sciences without any liability or prejudice. It is intended that this policy be used in conjunction with MAP Sciences Terms and Conditions.
MAP Sciences owns and operates the Website mapsciences.com. MAP Sciences is the operating name for MAP IP Holding Limited and MAP Diagnostics Limited which are companies registered in England and Wales under the company numbers #09552932 for MAP IP Holding Limited with a registered office at 27 Grasmere Avenue, London, England, W3 6JT and #08765373 for MAP Diagnostics Limited with registered office at The Old Chapel, Union Way, Witney, Oxfordshire, England, OX28 6HD.
Under UK law you have a legal right to cancel a Contract until 14 days after the day you receive our Order Confirmation. This means that during this period, if you change your mind and decide to cancel the Contract you can do so in writing and, where appropriate, receive a refund. However, after placing an order we immediately begin processing your Test Kit and fulfilling the Contract to perform the test you selected. If we have completed the testing and returned your results within 14 days, thereby fulfilling the contract, you will lose your right to cancel.
If you wish to cancel your Contract, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm whether you can do so and what refund will apply. This assumes that you notify us of your intention to cancel within 14 days of the Order Confirmation and that we have not completed the testing and returned your Results.
Returns may be accepted if MAP Sciences is notified at customer support email@example.com within 5 business days of Order Confirmation and in accordance with any instructions provided.
- We will refund you in the same way that we received payment from you unless otherwise agreed.
- You will still be liable for all fees and costs associated with shipping, collection and/or returning of the Test Kits to us.
- In order to receive a refund on your Test Kit, the box must be returned in the same order in which it was received, undamaged and unused in the original sealed packaging.
- If the Test Kit has been opened, but is unused, you will receive a refund equivalent to half the online price you paid for the Test Kit.
- If the Test Kit has been used by you in any way, no returns will be accepted by us and no refund paid.
- If you receive a damaged or defective Test Kit, you must notify customer support immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)1234 834736 or within 30 business days of delivery after Order Confirmation. Please keep ALL packaging material, broken or damaged items and return to us at our expense following the instructions provided by email. Once received, and if we confirm the damage, we will provide you with a replacement Test Kit within 5 working days.
- If you are missing any items from your order, you must notify us at email@example.com within 2 months of delivery and we will provide you with a replacement Test Kit, or component parts as appropriate, within 5 working days.
- If orders are returned to us as “refused by receiver” or “non-deliverable” you may be subject to a return handling fee, subject to applicable law and we reserve the right to refuse return delivery of Test Kits requiring fees that would normally be prepaid by the sender.
- For UK and EU shipments using an untracked mail service we will replace lost Test Kits once you have reported the Test Kit as lost to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we will only consider replacing Test Kits in cases where the correct delivery address has been provided and we reserve the right to investigate this.
- For international shipments outside the UK or EU you will be provided with a tracking number. If you do not receive your Test Kit and the tracking information shows that the Test Kit has been delivered you must notify us immediately at email@example.com. Once confirmed we will then arrange for a replacement Test Kit (or kits) to be sent at our cost. We will not be responsible for any loss of Test Kits resulting from Force Majeure as detailed in our Customer Terms.
- Subject to this policy we may offer limited refund or replacement rights only in circumstances where an investigation indicates that a test was not performed in accordance with the agreement with the user.
- Provided that due process has been followed during the testing process, we will not be liable for a refund or replacement of a Test Kit or Results on the basis that you do not agree with the Results from the test, under any circumstances.
- If you have received your Results and believe that the process has not been performed in accordance with our Contract, you must notify customer services within 5 days of receiving your Results, at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the basis of your claim and whether or not you are requesting a refund. If our investigation indicates that we have not delivered the product in accordance with our Contract, and if you have asked for a refund, we will refund you in the same way that we received payment from you and process the refund within 5 working days of releasing our report.
- If you are in any doubt about a Test Kit or Results we have provided then please contact email@example.com as soon as possible. You can obtain more advice about your legal rights by contacting your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.